Celebrity Infinity * April 19 – 24, 2021
The 2021 Bliss Cruise production on the Celebrity Infinity will feature major lifestyle nightly themes, the highest quality DJ’s, an all-genre presentation of hits, live music bands, daily activities designed for couples to connect, superior educational seminars, hands-on professional workshops, poolside and rooftop special events, along with the largest full-service and expanded play rooms at sea.
This five-night cruise sets sail on April 19 – 24, 2021 from the Port of Miami, FL with stops in Ocho Rios, Jamaica and Georgetown, Grand Cayman. Our cruise is a full ship charter for adult couples 21 and over. The ship will sail with over 2,100 people that will party and play all day and all night. Book your cabin now to be part of the fun!
Terms & Conditions
- Deposit: Due at the time of booking
- Payment: Due on or before November 15, 2019
- Payment: Due on or before May 15, 2020
- Final: Due on or before September 15, 2020
* Payment schedule will be adjusted accordingly as we pass the dates set above.
- On or Before March 15, 2020: $75.00 pp ($150 pp for Suites)
- Mar 16, 2020 – Jul 15, 2020: $150.00 pp ($300 pp for Suites)
- Jul 16, 2020 – Nov 15, 2020: $250.00 pp ($500 pp for Suites)
- After Nov 15, 2020: NO REFUND
* Cancellation policy dates remain the same regardless of your booking date.
* Cancellations must be in writing by emailing your cancellation request to email@example.com
While all cabin pricing reflects the basic cost per person, there will be an additional fee which will reflect port charges, government taxes, doc fees, gratuities and security fees. These will be as follows:
- $350.00 per person for all Staterooms
- $425.00 per person for all Suites
Additional Person Cabin Cost
- $325.00 per person for all Staterooms
- $375.00 per person for all Suites
- All cabins and bookings require double occupancy, one male one female.
- Any person showing up at the port without their partner, may be denied access onto the ship and shall not be entitled to any sort of refund. On a case by case basis, Bliss Cruise may allow the individual to board with a penalty charge of $500.
- Single passengers shall be allowed on the ship in a cabin only when accompanied by a couple and staying in their cabin.
- The cabin cost includes all meals, except in specialty restaurants, and basic poured drinks such as water, coffee and tea.
- Beverage and amenity packages are subject to automatic gratuity charge.
Any cabin purchased from Bliss Cruise, or one of its Travel Affiliates, is for the cabin ONLY. Any special pricing, promotions, offers or discounts of any type offered by the cruise line for one of their regular scheduled voyages are not part of the Bliss Cruise program and will not be honored. In addition, some cabins may have limited amenities during a Bliss Cruise charter.
What Not to Pack
For the safety of our guests and crew, there are certain items that are not allowed on board. If these are found, they will be confiscated. Alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, flammable liquids, explosives, and dangerous chemicals will not be returned. Prohibited items are at the discretion of the Chief Security Officer and the Staff Captain and include, but are not limited to:
- Illegal drugs and substances
- Candles, incense, coffee makers, clothes irons, travel steamers and hot plates (Items that generate heat or produce an open flame. This includes heating pads, clothing irons, hotplates, candles, incense and any other item that may create a fire hazard. NOTE: The only exception to this policy are curling irons and hair straighteners. Matches and normal lighters are allowed onboard. However “torch lighters” and novelty lighters that look like guns are not allowed onboard. Torch lighters emit a powerful concentrated flame, and are therefore prohibited.)
- Electrical extension cords
- Firearms and ammunition, including realistic replicas
- Sharp objects, including knives and scissors*
- Self-defense, including handcuffs, pepper spray, and night sticks
- Alcoholic beverages** (Note: Alcoholic beverages that are purchased in ports-of-call or from shops onboard will be stored by the ship and delivered to you on the last day of the sailing.)
- Please refer to the cruise line’s website for the complete list of prohibited items.
* Personal grooming items such as safety razors are allowed. Scissors with blades less than four inches are allowed.
** Two bottles of wine per stateroom are allowed on embarkation day, subject to corkage fees.
We strongly recommend purchasing travel insurance for your upcoming cruise. There are hundreds of
circumstances that could cause you to cancel your trip, return home early or force you to seek
emergency medical treatment while traveling. Travel insurance offers coverage for unforeseen problems
such as, an unexpected financial change or scheduling conflict, a cancelled flight or a serious
bject to corkage fees.