Terms & Conditions
Celebrity Infinity * April 20 – 25, 2020
Bliss Cruise has announced its eight consecutive clothing-optional charter on board the Celebrity Infinity. This five-night cruise sets sail on April 20 – 25, 2020 from the Port of Miami, FL with stops in Nassau, Bahamas and a passenger favorite, the private Caribbean island of Labadee.
The 2020 Bliss Cruise production on the Celebrity Infinity will feature major lifestyle nightly themes, the highest quality DJ’s, an all-genre presentation of hits, live music bands, daily activities designed for couples to connect, superior educational seminars, hands-on professional workshops, poolside and rooftop special events, along with the largest full-service and expanded play rooms at sea.
This lifestyle cruise is a full ship charter for adult couples 21 and over. The ship will sail with over 2,000 people that will party and play all day and all night. Book your cabin now to be part of the fun!
Introductory cabins on this dynamic Infinity sailing start as-low-as $595/person, double occupancy, the lowest price ever offered for a premium adult lifestyle vacation.
Terms & Conditions
* Payment schedule will be adjusted accordingly as we pass the dates set below.
- Deposit: Due at the time of booking
- Payment: Due on or before November 15, 2018
- Payment: Due on or before May 15, 2019
- Final: Due on or before September 15, 2019
- On or Before Mar 15, 2019: $75.00 pp ($150 pp for Suites)
- Mar 16, 2019 – Jul 15, 2019: $150.00 pp ($300 pp for Suites)
- Jul 16, 2019 – Nov 15, 2019: $250.00 pp ($500 pp for Suites)
- After Nov 15, 2019: NO REFUND
* Cancellation policy dates remain the same regardless of your booking date.
* Cancellations must be in writing by emailing your cancellation request to email@example.com.
* Payment schedule will be adjusted accordingly as we pass the dates set above.
While all cabin pricing reflects the basic cost per person, there will be an additional fee which will reflect port charges, government taxes, doc fees, gratuities and security fees. These will be as follows:
- $350.00 per person for all Staterooms
- $425.00 per person for all Suites
Additional Person Cabin Cost
- $325.00 per person for all Staterooms
- $375.00 per person for all Suites
- All cabins and bookings require double occupancy, one male one female.
- Any person showing up at the port without their partner, may be denied access onto the ship and shall not be entitled to any sort of refund. On a case by case basis, Bliss Cruise may allow the individual to board with a penalty charge of $500.
- Single passengers shall be allowed on the ship in a cabin only when accompanied by a couple and staying in their cabin.
- The cabin cost includes all meals, except in specialty restaurants, and basic poured drinks such as water, coffee and tea.
- Beverage and amenity packages are subject to automatic gratuity charge.
Any cabin purchased from Bliss Cruise, or one of its Travel Affiliates, is for the cabin ONLY. Any special pricing, promotions, offers or discounts of any type offered by the cruise line for one of their regular scheduled voyages are not part of the Bliss Cruise program and will not be honored. In addition, some cabins may have limited amenities during a Bliss Cruise charter.
What Not to Pack
For the safety of our guests and crew, there are certain items that are not allowed on board. If these are found, they will be confiscated. Alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, flammable liquids, explosives, and dangerous chemicals will not be returned. Prohibited items are at the discretion of the Chief Security Officer and the Staff Captain and include, but are not limited to:
- Illegal drugs and substances
- Candles, incense, coffee makers, clothes irons, travel steamers and hot plates (Items that generate heat or produce an open flame. This includes heating pads, clothing irons, hotplates, candles, incense and any other item that may create a fire hazard. NOTE: The only exception to this policy are curling irons and hair straighteners. Matches and normal lighters are allowed onboard. However “torch lighters” and novelty lighters that look like guns are not allowed onboard. Torch lighters emit a powerful concentrated flame, and are therefore prohibited.)
- Electrical extension cords
- Firearms and ammunition, including realistic replicas
- Sharp objects, including knives and scissors*
- Self-defense, including handcuffs, pepper spray, and night sticks
- Alcoholic beverages** (Note: Alcoholic beverages that are purchased in ports-of-call or from shops onboard will be stored by the ship and delivered to you on the last day of the sailing.)
- Please refer to the cruise line’s website for the complete list of prohibited items.
* Personal grooming items such as safety razors are allowed. Scissors with blades less than four inches are allowed.
** Two bottles of wine per stateroom are allowed on embarkation day, subject to corkage fees.
We strongly recommend purchasing travel insurance for your upcoming cruise. There are hundreds of circumstances that could cause you to cancel your trip, return home early or force you to seek emergency medical treatment while traveling. Travel insurance offers coverage for unforeseen problems such as, an unexpected financial change or scheduling conflict, a cancelled flight or a serious illness. Call us at 800-817-9721 for a free quote.
There are 2 ways to book your cruise: online using our interactive booking system or by phone at 800-817-9721 or 305-686-6836.
How to book online:
1. Select the number of guests sharing your cabin
2. Choose a deck
3. Select your cabin
4. Review your selection
5. Register an account
6. Confirm booking details
7. Make a payment
Have credit card information on hand to make a deposit and secure your room. Also make sure to have the passport names and D.O.B for all guests.
Do you prefer a cabin with or without a window? Cabins without a window are normally located on the inside corridor of the ship.
There are also balcony rooms and suites. Balcony rooms come with an outside patio area where the scenery can be enjoyed without leaving quarters. Suites include a sleeping and dining area with additional amenities.
** If someone in your party is prone to sea sickness, choose a cabin that is in a lower level and in the middle of the ship.
Having comfortable surroundings is important when going on a week-long cruise. Will you be spending a lot of time in the cabin? Do you want to wake up and drink coffee on the balcony? A small cabin with no window isn’t a good fit for passengers that are claustrophobic. Make sure to determine your needs ahead of time and book a cabin size accordingly.
Cabins and suites offer a wide range of amenities from Concierge services, to menu upgrades and spa access, to wet bars and butlers in the suite class. Determine which perks will make your vacation complete before finalizing a cabin.
For additional information, or to book by phone, please call 800-8917-9721.