RCI Mariner of the Seas * November 6 – 13, 2020
This 7-night clothing-optional adventure will be couples only and departs from the Port Canaveral, FL with stops in Antigua and St Maarten.
Here are few things that a Bliss cruise has to offer:
• Adults 21 or older only which means…NO kids allowed!
• Open decks and pool areas are clothing optional.
• Clothing optional shore excursions.
• Meet & Greets to help you break the ice and meet new people.
• Seminars that educate and allow you to explore new areas of the lifestyle.
• Multiple play areas to meet your level of comfort and interest.
• Evening entertainment and late night dance parties in various venues.
• Themed nights to add a little extra fun to dressing up & heading out for the night.
Terms & Conditions
*Payment schedule will be adjusted accordingly as we pass the dates set below.
- Deposit: Due at the time of booking
- Installment: Due on or before March 15, 2019
- Installment: Due on or before October 15, 2019
- Final Payment: Due on or before April 15, 2020
- Up to May 1, 2019: $75.00 pp ($150 pp for Suites)
- May 2, 2019 – Feb 1, 2020: $250.00 pp ($500 pp for Suites)
- Feb 2, 2020 – May 15, 2020: $450.00 pp ($1000 pp for Suites)
- After May 15, 2020: NO REFUND
* Cancellation policy dates remain the same regardless of your booking date.
* Cancellations must be in writing by emailing your cancellation request to email@example.com.
While all cabin pricing reflects the basic cost per person, there will be an additional fee which will reflect port charges, government taxes, doc fees, gratuities and security fees. These will be as follows:
- $425.00 per person for all Staterooms
- $475.00 per person for all Suites
Additional Person Cabin Cost
Note: this does not count the PS & FS cabins
- $425.00 per person for all Staterooms
- $550.00 per person for all Suites
- All cabins and bookings require double occupancy, one male one female.
- Any person showing up at the port without their partner, may be denied access onto the ship and shall not be entitled to any sort of refund. On a case by case basis, Bliss Cruise may allow the individual to board with a penalty charge.
- Single passengers shall be allowed on the ship in a cabin only when accompanied by a couple and staying in their cabin.
- The cabin cost includes all meals, except in specialty restaurants, and basic poured drinks such as water, coffee and tea.
- Beverage and amenity packages are subject to automatic gratuity charge.
Any cabin purchased from Bliss Cruise, or one of its Travel Affiliates, is for the cabin ONLY. Any special pricing, promotions, offers or discounts of any type offered by the cruise line for one of their regular scheduled voyages are not part of the Bliss Cruise program and will not be honored. In addition, some cabins may have limited amenities during a Bliss Cruise charter.
What Not to Pack
For the safety of our guests and crew, there are certain items that are not allowed on board. If these are found, they will be confiscated. Alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, flammable liquids, explosives, and dangerous chemicals will not be returned. Prohibited items are at the discretion of the Chief Security Officer and the Staff Captain and include, but are not limited to:
- Illegal drugs and substances
- Candles, incense, coffee makers, clothes irons, travel steamers and hot plates (Items that generate heat or produce an open flame. This includes heating pads, clothing irons, hotplates, candles, incense and any other item that may create a fire hazard. NOTE: The only exception to this policy are curling irons and hair straighteners. Matches and normal lighters are allowed onboard. However “torch lighters” and novelty lighters that look like guns are not allowed onboard. Torch lighters emit a powerful concentrated flame, and are therefore prohibited.)
- Electrical extension cords
- Firearms and ammunition, including realistic replicas
- Sharp objects, including knives and scissors*
- Self-defense, including handcuffs, pepper spray, and night sticks
- Alcoholic beverages** (Note: Alcoholic beverages that are purchased in ports-of-call or from shops onboard will be stored by the ship and delivered to you on the last day of the sailing.)
- Please refer to the cruise line’s website for the complete list of prohibited items.
* Personal grooming items such as safety razors are allowed. Scissors with blades less than four inches are allowed.
** Two bottles of wine per stateroom are allowed on embarkation day, subject to corkage fees.
We strongly recommend purchasing travel insurance for your upcoming cruise. There are hundreds of circumstances that could cause you to cancel your trip, return home early or force you to seek emergency medical treatment while traveling. Travel insurance offers coverage for unforeseen problems such as, an unexpected financial change or scheduling conflict, a cancelled flight or a serious illness. You even have the option where you can cancel for any reason. Call us at 800-817-9721 to obtain insurance.
There are 2 ways to book your cruise: online using our interactive booking system or by phone at 800-817-9721 or 305-676-6836.
How to book online:
1. Select the number of guests sharing your cabin
2. Choose a deck
3. Select your cabin
4. Review your selection
5. Register an account
6. Confirm booking details
7. Make a payment
Have credit card information on hand to make a deposit and secure your room. Also make sure to have the passport names and D.O.B for all guests.
Do you prefer a cabin with or without a window? Cabins without a window are normally located on the inside corridor of the ship. There are also balcony rooms and suites. Balcony rooms come with an outside patio area where the scenery can be enjoyed without leaving quarters. Suites include a sleeping and dining area with additional amenities. ** If someone in your party is prone to sea sickness, choose a cabin that is in a lower level and in the middle of the ship.
Having comfortable surroundings is important when going on a week-long cruise. Will you be spending a lot of time in the cabin? Do you want to wake up and drink coffee on the balcony? A small cabin with no window isn’t a good fit for passengers that are claustrophobic. Make sure to determine your needs ahead of time and book a cabin size accordingly.
Cabins and suites offer a wide range of amenities from Concierge services, to menu upgrades and spa access, to wet bars and butlers in the suite class. Determine which perks will make your vacation complete before finalizing a cabin.
For additional information, or to book by phone, please call 800-817-9721
Click to join us on the Bliss Cruise November 2020